* My Personal Requests
Spiritual Things
7-9-2005
Please pray for me as I study about repentance, baptism, the Holy Spirit, the keeping of the Law, etc. (Pretty much all the basics that I was not necessarily taught right about, or that I only know some truth in regards to these basics.)
Thank you for keeping me in your prayers regarding this! One of my many questions may have been answered, as I read Romans 5 (especially :10-11). Praise God! Salvation means more than just staying out of Hell and going to Heaven after this lifetime because of Jesus - it also means being "reconciled to God" now! The charges against me, because of my sins, can be cleared in this lifetime! This is a new revelation to my heart. It brings me much hope.
7-1-2005
I have really been struggling lately with the question of whether God takes away the consequences (in this lifetime) of past sins after we repent and turn from them. I know that He takes away our eternal consequence, death in hell, when we are saved, but does He take away the natural consequences of our words/actions in this lifetime? Please pray for me as I deal with this issue. Please also email me any (Bible only please) texts you have regarding this issue. Thanks.
7-6-2005
This is still an unresolved issue for me. Please continue praying about it. Thanks.
Misc.
6-29-2005
While there are some reasons some of the time, I seem to be tired almost all of the time. Please pray that God will help me sleep better at night and be more awake during the day.
7-10-2005
I am still tired much of the time, but God has been enabling me to do at least the most important things from day to day. Please continue praying about this. I also have felt ill and have had difficulty sleeping due to emotional distress (see Spiritual above). Please pray about this as well.
6-28-2005
God has blessed me in a situation where there was a problem with my bank account. It was just a clerical error, but it could have had serious consequences had I not accidentally found out about it last week. God worked through others to clear my name and set things in my favor, and today everything has been settled. Praise God for this!
6-25-2005
Please pray that I will learn how to better communicate my thoughts, feelings, and ideas. I have really been struggling with this lately. Either I say too much, too little, or things come out differently than they were intended. Please also pray that I will not lose patience with certain people, but will be able to communicate effectively with them.
6-14-2005
I don't want to discuss details, but I'm afraid I've done something really stupid in regards to my personal life. Please pray that God will work this anonymous situation out. I will update this when He does. Thanks ahead of time.
(6-15-2005) This request has more than been answered! God has worked this situation out beautifully. Thank you for praying about this. (Because of what happened, I still don't want to talk about it, even though God worked it out, sorry.)
My Future
6-11-2005
I have trouble "letting go and letting God" a lot of the time. Please pray that I will be able to do this. Please also pray that the plans He has for me will be realized. I don't know what God's plans for me are. I wish I had a completed education, career, husband, kids, etc. I don't know what else there really can be in life for an adult woman. Please pray that God will help me to see what His plans are for me, or at least what His plans aren't, so that I can align my goals with His. I also need the strength and stamina to be able to follow through with His plans for me, so please pray for this too.
Work
6-25-2005. The UB is keeping my application, resume, and cover letter, and they are considering hiring me at some point to be a receptionist. It sounds like a great opportunity. Please pray that I will be hired for the right job soon.
6-11-2005. I need work. Recently, I have applied for a job at the Union Bulletin, as a phone-sales-person. Please pray that I will get this job, or another good job soon.
I didn't know it before, but it turns out that this job would definitely conflict with another obligation I have which I refuse to cancel. However, on my application, I wrote that, while I was applying for that particular position, I was also applying for any other job at the UB which I am qualified for. Please pray that I will get a good job, either there or elsewhere, which won't conflict with any other important scheduling obligations. Thanks.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home